Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NO MORE RAIN !!!!

I know I live in deepest darkest Cumbria and there would be no Lakes if it did'nt rain so much but come on now!, 2 weeks ?



I am not a happy bunny , my polytunnel is piled up in my workshop/shed so I cant get in, and my allotment is similar to walking through treacle toffee, not to mention my wellies - which I havent taken off since October have sprung a leak.


I found these little knitted lovelies on the internet years ago, cant find them now but arent they so cute



eat me



cuddle me


tidy me !



post me



buy me   x

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow all your goodies look lovely all laid out together, love the sweet bright colours! Hope the rain holds off for you! x

Mel said...

I love your work space, looks so jolly and light. And hey.. so what if it's messy, how can we create if we are tidy? Got to make a massive mess i say!

ginger bred said...

Hey Liz! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment - glad you like the cupcakes! :) Wow, your mirrors are so great!!!